- Not what you were looking for? See: Chibi-Robo (disambiguation)
The game has many environmentalist themes and highlights the importance of parks and the dangers of pollution to the environment.
The game starts with an announcement from Citrusoft Robotics for the Blooming Chibi-Robo. The finishing touches are being placed on the Blooming Chibi-Robo prototype while it is demonstrated to the press. After the demonstration, Citrusoft announces that they will distribute the new Chibi-Robos to parks around the world free of charge.
Blooming Chibi-Robo arrives at a park in desperate need of help after it has been forsaken by the people of the nearby town. Over the course of his mission, Chibi-Robo makes friends with many of the town's toys, who are eager to help him rebuild the park. He is also impeded by various foes determined to spread pollution and stop the park's revitalization by any means necessary.
- Blooming Chibi-Robo
- Kid Kombo
- Molly Maple Leaf
- Pop and Fizz
- Sergeant Smogglor
In 2009, a third Chibi-Robo game was released exclusively in Japan, titled Okaeri! Chibi-Robo! Happy Richie Ōsōji!, which takes place in the house of a grown-up Jenny Sanderson from Chibi-Robo! Plug Into Adventure!.
- When this game was released in North America; it was released as a Walmart-exclusive (because of Skip Ltd.'s alleged 'strong environmental program and social giving campaign')
- Nintendo of America gave out packets of seeds to 500 randomly-selected people who registered this game on the company's website as a promotion for the game.
- If you use a cheat to max out the Happy Point total during the cutscene in the intro, you can skip the tutorial in the intro but it makes the game uncompletable for that save file as the Happy Point Sticker Dialog plays as soon as the cutscene ends, causing the game to play the dialog that plays after you complete the tutorial and prevents you from collecting the Chibi-Tools required to grow Flowers.
- If you repeatedly tap the screen as a friend character passes by the park entrance to complete a Park Project, you can skip a friend's exit and the "Out Of Juice" Dialog however, the Park Project won't be completed